Jack B. Morgan
12 Patterson Ave. ● Burwood, VIC
0477 020 444 ● email@example.com
Highly communicative and flexible with strong interpersonal skills and an ability to adapt to working in team environments. Motivated by challenge, an astute and dedicated VCE graduate who demonstrates reliability, honesty, integrity and an ability to collaborate. Available Tuesday through Sunday.
- Working with Children Check
- Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA)
- First Aid Level 2
- Probationary Driver’s License (With access to vehicle)
Deakin University, Burwood, VIC
Bachelor of Communications (Journalism), currently in final year. (ongoing)
St Pauls Anglican Grammar School, Warragul, VIC
Completed Year 12 VCE Studies, 2016
- Editor at D*Scribe, the Deakin student news website. (dscribe.net.au)
- Published Journalist. Skilled at creative and journalistic writing which translates to any writing work. Includes having good interpersonal skills to hold interviews.
- Outdoor activities such as skiing, mountain biking, rafting, and high ropes activities, all of which I’ve had experience working with.
- Photography/Cinematography, film production, editing photos and video.
- Design. I’ve sold, designed, and printed graphics on T-shirts, as well as designed yearbook covers, and websites.
- Software development and programming.
- Experience with various applications:
Sony Vegas Pro, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Visual Basic and other development programs, Microsoft Office.
CCNAv5 1, 2, 3 & 4
- Administrative programs such as Objective and CRM.
Safety Education Officer
Boroondara City Council, Kew, VIC
Casual, October 2018 – Present
- Worked at Kew Traffic School where I managed large groups of kindergarten and primary school students. Position involves teaching students about road/bike safety in a classroom and outdoor setting, managing the supervision of students to ensure their safety, as well as ensuring the needs of teachers and parents are met.
- Administration duties were also needed, where I communicated with customers over the phone and in person and managed school and private bookings using a range of computer programs.
- Fixing bikes was also necessary, along with the upkeep of the facilities.
Mt. Baw Baw Alpine Resort, Mt. Baw Baw, VIC
Casual, 2018 Winter Season
- Required to operate machinery and oversee customers safety in varying winter conditions. Position involves supervising and communicating with children and adults as they ride ski lifts, as well as teaching customers how to use equipment properly.
- Ensuring customers have an enjoyable experience, whether that’s by having a conversation or by going above and beyond to have their needs met.
- A high level of physical fitness is required as shovelling snow is often necessary.
First Track Adventures, Yarragon, VIC
Casual, Since February 2017
- Position involves the supervision and instruction of students in outdoor activities such as high ropes courses, white water activities, and mountain biking. Requires maturity, high level of awareness, and strong communication skills with children, staff, and teachers.
- Leading groups of students in outdoor activities, where their safety is my responsibility. Guaranteeing all students enjoy themselves and learn something during their experiences.
- Instructing school students in Bike education, where I teach a class of students how to ride bikes safely on the road.
Food Truck Assistant
Dos Diablos Mobile Cantina, Collingwood, VIC
Casual, April 2018 – Present
- Position involved cooking and point of service operations. Offered a fast paced work environment, working out of a small space.
Factory Worker – Packer
Red Gem Growers & Packers, Nar Nar Goon, VIC
Part time, August 2017 – November 2017
- Position involves focusing for long durations, and following directions exactly. A high level of maturity is required.
Cinema Entrance Usher
Tidal River Open-Air Cinema, Wilson’s Promontory National Park, VIC
December 2015 – January 2016
December 2014 – January 2015
- Managed cinema admission and tickets. Position offered a busy, fast-paced work environment (due to large crowds) where communicating with customers quickly and efficiently was essential.
First Track Adventures
Mobile – 0418 610 106
Tidal River Open-Air Cinema
Mobile – 0409 422 751